Types of Credit Cards
Standard Chartered is a global pioneer when it comes to providing banking services to fulfil all the requirements of its customers. It offers a special range of credit cards for all income groups to make personal and business transactions simpler and faster.
- Emirates Standard Chartered World Credit Card
The best choice for those who love travelling, this card brings with it exciting offers on Skywards scheme and other membership options that make flying easier than ever. Frequent flyers benefit the most by using the Skywards Miles that they earn every transaction.
- Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card
Economic benefits abound for those who opt for this card from Standard Chartered. It offers cashbacks and discounts on the basic necessities of life like fuel and telephone bills to make life easier.
- Standard Chartered Manhattan Platinum Credit Card
Shoppers can have more fun when doing what they love the most and enjoy additional price cuts by availing reward points and discounts that this card makes available for them. This credit card proves that Standard Chartered is committed to providing the best financial products with the maximum benefits to its customers in India and abroad.
Features of the Credit Cards
This card opens the door for the following rewards:
Other features that this card offers are:
- Get 4,000 Skywards Miles on joining.
- 6 Skywards Miles for every INR 150 spent at international locations.
- 4 Skywards Miles for every INR 150 spent within the country.
- 5% cashback at Duty Free Shops.
- 20% cashback on all Uber rides.
- Earn more Skywards Miles at a faster rate.
- Enjoy a bunch of travel benefits like offers at hotels, lounge access, car rentals and much more.
- Skyward Miles have no expiry dates. Use them to get discounts on Emirates Airlines Flight tickets. Avail many other travel and lifestyle offers using this feature.
- Upgrade from Economy Class to Business Class in your flight by redeeming the accumulated Skywards Miles on your Emirates Standard Chartered World Credit Card.
- The MasterCard World Lounge Program opens access to 32 domestic airports lounges.
- Complimentary Starwood Preferred Guest Gold Membership for 1 night stay.
- Complementary Priority Pass with 2 complimentary lounge access per month if expenditure on the card is over INR 10,000.
- Golf course access at discounted rates.
- Air Travel Insurance with a cover of up to INR 1 crore.
- 1st Year- INR 3,000.
- 2nd Year onwards- INR 3,000.
- APR- 37.2%
This card rewards its users in these ways:
The features that this card brings its users make it a popular choice for day to day purchases.
- 5% cashback on fuel bills.
- 5% cashback on telephone bills.
- 5% cashback on other utility bill payments.
- Every spending of INR 150 results in 1 point across all categories.
- 20% cashback on all Uber rides up to INR 600 per month till September 30th, 2017.
- Get 1,000 points on the first card swipe.
- Earn additional 500 points when you register for online banking.
Fees details for this card:
- Great savings on fuel as customers can avail a 5% cashback on fuel bills at every fuel station in India by using Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Card for payment. Enjoy a surcharge reversal of 2.5% and a cashback of 2.5% on transaction amount at petrol pumps such as Reliance, BPCL, HPCL, and IOC.
- Save on your phone bills by using this credit card for payment. All telecom payments to every service provider including Vodafone, Airtel, Reliance, MTNL, BSNL, and TATA Indicom offer a cashback of 5%.
- Other bill payments for electricity, gas, and water also get reduced by the 5% cashback offer with this Super Value Titanium Credit Card.
- The minimum transaction amount to avail cashback is INR 750 and the minimum cashback that one can procure is INR 100. Every month a total of INR 500 is up for grabs.
- Reward points that customers earn by using this credit card bring them great gifts and offers. This card allows 1 reward point for every INR 100 spent.
- This card holds value all over the world and, therefore, shops at international locations accept it without a fuss. More than 19 million shops affiliated to MasterCard and Visa are qualified to accept it, with more than 1.1 lakh of them in India and Nepal.
- Transfer balance from other credit cards to this Standard Chartered Super Value Titanium Credit Cards and enjoy reduced rates of interest on purchases.
- Share the benefits from this card with family, relatives, and friends.
- Easily buy railway tickets or airline tickets online or from counters with this credit card.
- Cash advance facility lets customers have quick access to 1.5 million ATMs throughout the world and more than 20,000 ATMs across the country.
- 1st Year- INR 499
- 2nd Year- INR 750 (not required if the annual expenditure is more than INR 60,000)
- APR- 37.2%
Impulsive shoppers have a great time with the rewards from this credit card from Standard Chartered.
This card includes the following features that make it very popular.
- 5% cashback at department stores and super markets
- Earn 3 points for every INR 150 spent across all other categories.
- 20% cashback on all Uber rides up to INR 600 per month till September 2017.
- On the first swipe, you get 1,000 reward points for free.
- Another 500 points on registration for online banking.
Information on fees has been provided below:
- This credit card is rich with rewards that make shopping fun and affordable.
- If the annual spends exceed INR 60,000, the renewal fee is not charged for the next year.
- It is the perfect combination of rewards and cashback.
- Convenient payment modes like BillDesk, IBFT, NEFT, VISA Money Transfer, ECS, and Internet banking are available.
- Earn a maximum cashback of INR 500 every month and INR 150 on every transaction. A minimum transaction of INR 1,000 qualifies you to redeem a cashback.
- Exclusive Visa offers on this card are available when you shop at stores throughout the globe.
- Use the card within 60 days of availing it to get an extra 1,000 Reward Points and register for banking online for 500 points more.
- There is no yearly membership fee for the first year on this credit card from Standard Chartered.
- Joining Membership Fee- INR 499
- 1st year- INR 0
- 2nd Year Onwards- INR 999
- APR- 37.2%